Magnetic ball for washing and the dishwasher
- 162 UAH/pcs - from 10 pcs
- Invoice payment,
- Western Union,
- Cash on delivery
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company,
- Nova Poshta
- In detail
ashchita washing and dishwashers from a scum.
For the washing machine hard water is the reason of many problems. Because of adjournment of a scum quality of washing worsens and there is a high probability of breakage washing and dishwashers. Also the consumption of detergents increases to 30%.
Reduction of a thermolysis on a heating element reduces a thermolysis owing to what time of washing increases and electricity consumption increases.
The simple and effective decision ― is a magnetic ball of Eco Life firm, Austria. It is specially developed for washing machines which protects from a scum, neutralizing rigidity salts, at the same time has a number of advantages before traditional chemical means:
* Simplicity of application is also not required installation and service
* Improves quality of washing ― thanks to neutralization of salts of rigidity and decrease in a water surface tension under the influence of a magnetic field
* Environmental friendliness, magnetic softening of water allows not only to do without additional chemistry, but also to reduce amount of laundry detergent without any damage to quality of washing
* Economy of laundry detergent and the electric power at each washing with a magnetic ball
* the Durability of operation of the washing machine, high efficiency of a ball is reached thanks to repeated and long influence of a magnetic field during all washing.
In dishwashers the magnetic ball is placed in a basket for ware so that it was not mobile and where there is a good water flow. Reduce amount of the used detergent. Change adjustment (if it is available) so that less salt for softening of water was used. Do without additional resources for rinsing.
- Service life makes not less than 10 years.
- Throughout operation time the magnetic field does not decrease
- Diameter of a magnetic ball ― 55 mm,
- Weight of a magnetic ball ― 65 g.